Wednesday, February 28, 2024

 I'm angry, again.  What's new?

Jack has spent two Saturday nights at his mom's place and his behavior has deteriorated significantly.  Whining, way up, tantrums, way up, crying way up, not listening, way up.  When we picked him up from daycare yesterday, he was almost hysterical and couldn't stop crying.  What the fuck does this stupid excuse for a mother do to him?  And why the fuck do we have to keep doing this?

He's been home for three nights and spent two of those nights in my bed, because he crawls into bed with me in the middle of the night, again, not like him.

I'm also mad at his other grandma and his aunt who are supporting Gracie and allowing this to happen.  They always seem happiest when they don't have to deal with Gracie and her bullshit.  But Jack has to deal with it.  She is not a fit mother!




Update, I went outside and shovelled the driveway to work off my angry energy and that helped a great deal.  The young neighbor came over and helped me which was very kind of him.  

7 comments:

  1. How his maternal relatives sleep at night knowing they advocate for him to be in a continued unsafe environment.... I hope the next court date sees the beginning of the end of her time with him unsupervised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry. I hope you can get total custody of Jack and this abuse of the child stops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is extremely frustrating. I too am angry at my youngest grandson's paternal side who have done 0 to support or love him. Perhaps that's better than actually being involved though. I may have to re-think this. I wish that you had more control over the situation; that's one of the most depressing parts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you keeping notes to share with the social worker? You should be documenting all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear that poor Jack has to endure his unfit Parent and you must deal with the running of damage control... virtual hugs... Dawn the Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stubblejumpers CafeMarch 1, 2024 at 12:17 PM

    DOG DAMN IT

    ReplyDelete