Friday, October 27, 2023


I'm still not feeling great, nausea, bloating and fatigue.  Everything smells weird, almost like when you're pregnant and all the smells are overwhelming, puts me off eating and cooking.  This morning I went back to bed after I got up and slept until 1pm.  I never sleep like that.  I'm supposed to go back to work next week so I'm hoping I'm feeling better by then.

I watched a movie yesterday, which I quite enjoyed.  It was called "Moving On" with Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin.  It was about friendship, trauma, aging and secrets, worth the time to watch it.

Today my goal is to get outside and go for a short walk.  That's it, that's all I got.


12 comments:

  1. I read the Wikipedia summary of that movie and it does sound good! I see it also has Malcom McDowell in it, another longtime fave of mine. Which streaming service did you watch it on?

    I hope you feel much, much better soon! This dose of covid has really been brutal for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photograph which I assume you took yourself. It could be the cover of a tourist brochure with "Visit Canada" splashed across the bottom in red and white. Maybe there'd be a strapline too... "Where all your dreams will come true".

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds rough--yucky symptoms. I didn't get the funny smells/tastes thing nor the fatigue. This virus is SO different for everyone. Hope you continue to improve and can get out on that walk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you absolutely have to go back to work could your doctor maybe put you on 50% for a while? Sounds like too much too soon to me. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a good walk at least.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Healing Energies being sent your way, feel better soon and Be Well my Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember seeing a trailer for that movie last year, I guess, and then forgot all about it. I'll have to check it out.
    I hope you feel better by next week too! Not so you can go back to work but because I just want you to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice waterfall! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete