Sunday, February 14, 2021


My grandson is fascinated with this drawer.  It's filled with odds and sods and a huge metal bowl.  We took him to visit his father yesterday.  My son ignored his own son for a fair bit of the visit and three times walked away while the little guy was up on a stool that was to high for him to get off of without falling;  three times I grabbed the little guy.  My son has a step daughter now who is seven I think.  She's a sweet little girl who likes playing with the little guy, so those two had a good time.

Gracie is not doing well again, or still.  She accused me of going into her house and stealing dirty laundry.  Why the fuck would I steal dirty laundry?  She wants boundaries which is fine, I don't have a problem with that but it's based on something that never happened.  She gave me the dirty clothes to put on the little guy last Tuesday when he had to go to daycare and she had to go to court but she overslept.

It's a long story but no, I did not steal dirty laundry from her.  I wonder if she is going to end up in the pysch unit and now she's paranoid of us.  I did talk to her mother who will keep an eye on them as well.  

On the up side, we get to visit with Miss Katie today.  We got the word yesterday and we get to take her out which will be wonderful.  I miss her and haven't seen her since I took her to the dentist in early January.  That girl gives good hugs.

It's been bitterly cold here so we haven't been out much and I've made a lot of progress on the quilt which is satisfying.  It will be ready to sew together today or tomorrow.

I haven't lost my freaking mind which is amazing.  I'm remembering to breathe through my nose, trying to let things go, although I was mad as hell the other night when Gracie accused me of stealing her laundry.  I let that go too.

Life continues, despite the cold, despite the shit show, love lives here.



No comments:

Post a Comment