Saturday, April 11, 2020




I finished stitching all the blocks for my new quilt.  This quilt is for me and the big guy and our room is green.  It stitched up quickly and I love the colors.  Now I'm just stitching the blocks together and then it will go to the quilter so it will be ready for summer.

We were told about a park east of the city where we could take dogs and where there were walking trails.  Apparently it's only been open for 3.5 years but I don't think many people know about it.  When we arrived there were three other cars in the parking lot and we never saw a soul while we walked the trails.  It was heaven.


The snow was still deep off the trails.  Poor Heidi tried going off the trails a few times and ended up in snow up to her neck.  The weather was warm and sunny.  I needed that time.  It filled my cup.



I bought groceries this morning which was stressful, more stressful than I thought it would be.  But when I yelled at some guy who was backing up without looking and almost hit me, I realized I was kinda stressed.  I brought a mask with me and wasn't going to wear it but the line up was so long for the check out that I put it on.  There a lot of people in the store and I felt uncomfortable wearing the mask but who cares.  

I also found out yesterday that we are now required to wear masks when giving patient care so I'll be wearing a mask all week at work too.  Yay.  I don't like wearing masks, they're hot and uncomfortable.  I want this to end.

On the up side, we now have a lovely place to walk among the trees and the weather is warming up.  


No comments:

Post a Comment