Friday, November 8, 2019



My house is a mess and the kitchen reno is ongoing.  I hate chaos but I'm coping.  It shouldn't take long to finish as it's not a huge reno, mostly just cabinets, countertops and island but I can't cook because the stove can't be plugged in.




Fortunately the cat seems to be coping just fine.  She's still on her favorite perch by the window.


The dog seems to be coping as well.


I lose my sink today but there is a sink in the bathroom around the corner.


I'm still at home with my feet up.  I'm knitting, reading blogs, watching movies and dealing with a backlog of paperwork and filing.  I'm bored out of my mind.  Could be worse as I would always tell my mum, it could be a double amputation.

No animals have been harmed in this renovation.

No comments:

Post a Comment