Saturday, July 27, 2019







Things I'm thankful for today.


Humor.
A glass of wine with peach mango juice and lots of ice last night.
Fresh homemade buns from my neighbor, pesto/cheese.
My garden.
A dog that makes me walk everyday, or just about everyday.
The big guy.
My grandson.
Automatic washer and dryer.
Get to see Miss Katie tomorrow.
I had a lovely dream about Miss Katie last night.  We were in a barn and she was independent.  She wandered around, spent time with a couple of beagles, rode a horse with someone else, played with rabbits.  She spent time with other people, by herself.  She didn't have to be supervised.  She was independent.  It was a wonderful dream that left me feeling good even after I woke up.  
I'm going to hang my sheets on the line to dry.
And bake some muffins.
And spend time with my husband.
And listen to CBC radio.

What are you thankful for today?







No comments:

Post a Comment