Tuesday, April 28, 2015


Things I'm thankful for today.

This face.
My girlfriend with ovarian cancer is no longer suffering.
Birds singing their hearts out this morning when I went for a walk in the river valley before work.
My son graduating on Saturday with his business degree.
My middle daughter will be coming for the convocation.
A walk after supper that took me past the duck pond.
Katie's doctor is going to call an infectious diseases doc to see if they can't sort out Katie's recurring cellulitis, which is starting up again.  Sigh.
Sunshine and warm weather.

What are you thankful for today?

4 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for a quick recovery from a bout of the flu.
    And I have to say what a cute little grandchild you are holding there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for a quick recovery from a bout of the flu.
    And I have to say what a cute little grandchild you are holding there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this. Your arms around that precious girl makes me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have had so much death and dying around you. And I know you feel it so much deeper than others. I send you love.

    I am so glad you have that beautiful child to love. Children give us hope, don't they?

    Don't forget to breathe.

    ReplyDelete