We've had some rain. We've had a lot of rain actually. The birds are all happy and the waters will recede. We had a little bit of flooding in our basement, but nothing terrible at all. Off to Vancouver Island tomorrow and I can't wait. It's been a stressful month and I'm ready to put it behind me.



Beautiful pictures! I hope you have a good time on Vancouver Island. You deserve it!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the break and recharge those batteries - you have been running on empty for a bit.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good break, relax and let stuff happen.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy yourself.
ReplyDeleteThe great thing about being away from home for a get-away is that you don't always have that nagging feeling of what you "should" be doing whether dusting or washing windows or weeding flower beds. Those options are off the table for a brief moment in time. Enjoy yourself.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great time.
ReplyDeleteWow, you sure have had a lot of rain. Have a safe trip. I have always wanted to go to Vancouver Island.
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of rain!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time on an island I remember fondly.
ReplyDeleteVancouver Island is a wonderful destination! Looking forward to your photos from that trip. Your part of Alberta is certainly lush this time of year. I don't remember seeing flooding there before in your photos.
ReplyDeleteWe're getting rain too and we desperately need it! Have a wonderful time on Vancouver Island. You'll be (somewhat) in my neck of the woods!
ReplyDelete