I'm going to take a break from blogging for a bit. I'm busy with the garden and my pottery. Jack is seeing a counselor every two weeks and so am I, which means a counselor every week. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with responsibilities and obligations right now.
Understandable. I hope you enjoy your break, or at least benefit from it!
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself, my friend. Reach out when or if you need to vent/share. You know where to find me. Big hugs! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYour plate o'life is very full. It'll be good to have time away.
ReplyDeleteWe'll be right here when you feel the urge to come back. Meanwhile- be kind to yourself. I have found that counseling, if it's doing its job, is extremely exhausting.
ReplyDeleteGo easy on yourself.
ReplyDeleteGood for you, and I Iook forward to your refreshed return.
ReplyDeleteWise move. Look after yourself and enjoy some time doing what makes you happy.
ReplyDeleteYes, please take care of yourself as best you can! ❤️
ReplyDeleteTake care of you. We will be here.
ReplyDeleteWe'll still be here when you get back. You have a lot to do. Enjoy the enjoyable bits!
ReplyDeleteWe will miss you, but will be here on your return. I hope your break is rejuvenating.
ReplyDeleteLightening your load is a good idea. I am sure you will have plenty to write when you return. Take care.
ReplyDeleteStill got my number? Feel free to use it anytime. I'll look forward to your return! -Kate
ReplyDeleteAll the best to you on your blogging break.
ReplyDeleteFill. Your. Cup.
ReplyDeleteLook forward to having you back...hopefully rested and rarin' to go! Best wishes to you and Jack for the counselling.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your break. Sometimes it is necessary.
ReplyDeleteMuch peace and ease to you old friend.
ReplyDeleteLooking after yourself is top priority Pixie. ❤️
ReplyDeleteI get it. I just took a break too. Rest. We’ll be here waiting for you and sending good thoughts in the meantime.
ReplyDeleteI too will wait and pop by regularly hoping for your return.
ReplyDelete