So ... did you get a new chair? LOL At first I thought that was a teddy bear on the beach and then discovered it's that Jack! That flower shot is beautiful! The Woody station wagon is an oddity nowadays! Glad to have you back ... hope you are feeling better!
Vancouver Island - Canada in miniature... but what does OBO mean on the chair?...I just looked it up - "Or Best Offer". If they hadn't sprayed on that chair it might have been worth ten dollars or more. Enjoy the rest of your time there Nurse Pixie.
So ... did you get a new chair? LOL
ReplyDeleteAt first I thought that was a teddy bear on the beach and then discovered it's that Jack!
That flower shot is beautiful! The Woody station wagon is an oddity nowadays!
Glad to have you back ... hope you are feeling better!
Gorgeous, and I love the woody.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! It looks so much like where I live. (or like where we go camping)
ReplyDeleteThat's a vintage woodie there. What great scenery. I hope you're having a great time
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful place! I love the third from last photo of the stream/brook. The water looks clean and inviting.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous. The sky, the water. The boy.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shots and excellent choice of subjects and views.
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos.
ReplyDeleteThat chair is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteVancouver Island - Canada in miniature... but what does OBO mean on the chair?...I just looked it up - "Or Best Offer". If they hadn't sprayed on that chair it might have been worth ten dollars or more. Enjoy the rest of your time there Nurse Pixie.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures. I hope you are having a good time, you deserve it. ❤️
ReplyDelete