Vancouver Island is truly magical, no matter what the weather. It's been decades since I was there, but I remember seeing rivers/streams that were exquisitely clear. And whales. I'd never been in a place so incredibly pristine. Good to know it hasn't changed much at all. Your photos are wonderful! Thank you!
Glorious photos.
ReplyDeleteIncredible and moving!
ReplyDeleteWow at the last photo.
ReplyDeleteBreathtaking. That's all I can say.
ReplyDeleteKeep it coming. Your pictures are magical.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures, beautiful location! Looks so peaceful and quiet!
ReplyDeleteStunning.
ReplyDeleteIt looks COOL there!!
ReplyDeleteYou have the eye of an artist- also the hands of a potter!
ReplyDeleteVancouver Island is truly magical, no matter what the weather. It's been decades since I was there, but I remember seeing rivers/streams that were exquisitely clear. And whales. I'd never been in a place so incredibly pristine. Good to know it hasn't changed much at all. Your photos are wonderful! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are great! Keepers.
ReplyDelete