Just caught up with your photos of Vancouver Island...how beautiful it is! My husband had a relative who lived there, but we never visited from England.....wish we had! We did however go to Toronto to the same branch of the family ( nearly 40 yrs ago) and had a wonderful time.....spent a few days in a cabin on Lake Wren, Thousand Islands boat trip. CN Tower, Niagara.......
The view from your cabin is simply stunning. Just looking at the photos I felt calmer. Thanks for sharing. You certainly have an eye for capturing such beautiful outdoor beauty.
Thank you so much for these photos, especially Jack in the tide pools.
ReplyDeleteLooks like the perfect place for some soul healing.
ReplyDeleteJack looks like an explorer.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you could go there! ❤️
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and serene.
ReplyDeleteParadise.
ReplyDeleteOh those views are sublime! I hope you're all having a wonderful, relaxing time and will come home refreshed and recharged!
ReplyDeleteJust caught up with your photos of Vancouver Island...how beautiful it is!
ReplyDeleteMy husband had a relative who lived there, but we never visited from England.....wish we had! We did however go to Toronto to the same branch of the family ( nearly 40 yrs ago) and had a wonderful time.....spent a few days in a cabin on Lake Wren, Thousand Islands boat trip. CN Tower, Niagara.......
Look how big Jack is getting! Hope you had a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteSo ruggedly beautiful. Jack is growing up.
ReplyDeleteOh but that boy is growing up good!
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't imagine having a better view from a cabin.
Such beautiful photos! And Ms. Moon is right...Jack is growing!
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful there! I hope Jack is loving it!
ReplyDeleteThat last picture is amazing. Portrait of a young boy.
ReplyDeleteVancouver Island is so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWhat an idyllic locale! I hope Jack is enjoying himself and the adults too!!
ReplyDeleteThe view from your cabin is simply stunning. Just looking at the photos I felt calmer. Thanks for sharing. You certainly have an eye for capturing such beautiful outdoor beauty.
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! Jack is really growing up! Lovely portrait of him.
ReplyDeleteI liked the fire pit the most.
ReplyDelete