Tuesday, January 17, 2023



My son was released from the psych unit, the doc said my son was fine.  I found out yesterday that my daughter in law uses, coke, crack, crystal meth, heroin and various pills.  I called Children's Services and made a complaint.

I called my best friend, whose son is a drug addict, and she told me the same thing had happened to her son.  She thought he had lost his mind; he was hallucinating, delusional and losing his mind.  He was underage at the time so she took him to emergency.  They kept her son for 36 hours until he self confessed to using crystal meth, he was not mentally ill, he was a using crystal meth.

I know nothing about drugs even though my son was a drug dealer and drug addict.  Denial I think is what it's called.

My son is trying to get sober, my girlfriend thinks he had a slip up and lost it because he is genuinely concerned about his son's safety.

On a side note, now I know what I found at Gracie's house, a meth pipe.  I had no idea what it was.

Jack is safe.  Children's Services will look into Charlie's life and see if he is safe.

Life is kicking me in the ass these last two weeks.  Mostly I feel stupid for trusting and not seeing what was in front of my face.

I'll take Heidi for a long walk later and try to breathe.


No comments: