Saturday, October 3, 2020


My COVID test came back negative so I'm no longer grounded as my husband put it.  We took the dogs out to Beaver Hills again yesterday and Heidi had a wonderful time.  So did Lucy but she can't be off leash there because of her nose.  Everything there is too tempting.  We saw some grouse I think, well, I know we saw some birds, just not sure if they were grouse, and a white tailed deer flashed across the trail in front of us.

Last week we had to go to court because of my son.  He wants court ordered visitation with our grandson which nobody ever denied him.  We hired a lawyer for Gracie and went to court.  My son can visit his son every other Saturday for two hours in a public place, the library, while my husband and I watch which is fine.  He is also now on the hook for $321/month of child support.  Again, all good.  My son only lasted an hour with his son at the first visit and he hasn't paid any support so far, even though the court ordered it to be paid on the 1st of every month.

And now comes the bad part, my son is abusing his new wife.  She reached out to Gracie and they messaged.  My son has been punching his wife, stealing her car, controling her, changing her passwords, using all of his money for drugs and debts while his wife is supporting him.  Gracie told her to make a police report and I asked her if she needed help.  And the best news, my son's wife is not pregnant thankfully.  The shit show contiunes.

This time though it's not keeping me awake at night.  My son is a sociopath and I've come to accept that.  I don't like it but I will not let my guard down with him again.  It's also not my fault.  I loved that boy.  I was the best mum I could be for him and he still went off the rails.  That's on him.  



No comments:

Post a Comment