Monday, February 17, 2020


I took Heidi out for a walk at the dog park yesterday.  It wasn't too cold and the sky was so blue.  She's a wonderful walking partner.  She's off leash, comes when called and loves the snow.  Mostly she just loves being alive I think.

I finally feel like I've recovered from the flu and slept well last night.  It's bloody cold today so a day to stay indoors and quilt and make some cookies.  I'm trying to get some exercise in so I biked for thirty minutes on my stationary bike while I watched The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.

I'm not depressed.  Winter has us firmly in her grip and I still feel good.  The walking outdoors helps so much and of course the days are getting longer.  We ate supper last night at 5:30pm and it was still light outside.  Awesome.


We also went to the greenhouse yesterday and I bought myself a primula because I need to see a live flower to remind me that spring will come, in a few months.  Mostly I'm thankful I'm not depressed,  February is a difficult month for me, both of my parents died in February but this year I'm good.


No comments:

Post a Comment