Sunday, November 3, 2019


We've had snow a couple of times but it's all melted which is nice.  The sun is shining as I write this but snow is in the forecast again today.

I think my son is back in jail.  He seems to have gone off the radar.  He did tell Gracie that he would be going to jail, driving without a license, again and again and again but he didn't say when or for how long.  I don't know how long he'll be in this time but he tends to do well in prison.  He gets sober and has someone else's rules to follow.  He hasn't seen his son since the beginning of September and will miss his son's first Christmas.  Nothing I can do about that.

Our grandson spent the day with us yesterday.  We played on the floor, went for a long walk and poppa sang to him.  I'm also starting to teach him sign language.  He pays close attention when I sign.  The dog is a huge fan of our grandson now because food.  The little guy has a very healthy appetite.


My daughter is still angry with me for being me.  I'm fifty-seven years old and so tired of trying to bend myself into some sort of human being that will make others happy.  She'll either get over it or she won't.  It's also out of my control.

We're off to visit Miss Katie this morning which I enjoy so much now.  She continues to do well on her new meds and with her new agency.  I am truly thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment