Sunday, September 6, 2015


Things I'm thankful for today.

This little bean.  She's so sweet.  She prefers tools over toys.
Rain.  We need it.
Renovations are coming to an end thank goodness.
My birthday in two weeks.  I'll be fifty-three.  I'm thankful I am able to get older.  I buried two friends this year who will never hit fifty-three.
My son called me and talked to me.  He was mad at me in July because I called him on his lying and he wouldn't talk to me. 
Taking Miss Katie out for lunch today.
I sold a photo!  Not the first one I've sold but this one is printed on canvas. 
The big guy and I are going to print up a calendar as well for sale.
My mortgage will be paid off in two weeks.  My ex husband convinced me that I was bad with money.  So there!
A long weekend to cook.  I'm making tuna noodle casserole for Katie right now which reminds, time to go.

What are you thankful for today?

4 comments:

  1. I am thankful for reading this post because it reminded me to be thankful for all the wonderful day-to-day things that make life worthwhile. And I am thankful for seeing this photo of the adorable baby girl! SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable -- truly. I am so impressed with your mortgage fully paid off -- who does that anymore! And the fact that your ex -- well -- let's not go there. I hope you continue to have a beautiful weekend. I am grateful that I have your blog to visit, your friendship and comraderie over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ex used to tell me I was bad with money. I am living in a home with the mortgage paid off and he is living in an apartment. Nothing wrong with living in an apartment, nothing at all but he can no longer blame *me* for not owning a home as he did for so many years.
    Today I am being carnal and thankful for Netflix and Voltaren and Ibuprofen and Tylenol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. deb, this is a lot of good things.

    and that photo: probably prophetic! she's a doll/

    love
    kj

    ReplyDelete