Friday, July 11, 2014


Things I'm thankful for today.

I got to walk on this beach last weekend.
I was able to come home from work today early because I was sick.  Not everyone has sick days.
I napped for three hours with the cat laying beside me.
A quiet evening with the big guy.
Listening to the magpies outside through the open windows.
Summertime. 
A very good counselor.
Leaves on the trees.  I love trees, in the spring when their leaves are bright green and new, in the summer when their leaves are full and rustle in the wind, in the fall when their leaves turn color and fall and even in the winter when the trees stand naked, pointing towards the sky.
My bed, where I'm heading shortly.

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for the portable air conditioner in my bedroom. And days off work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends. My son coming to visit tomorrow. Perfect weather today.

    ReplyDelete