Thursday, March 13, 2014



I've been depressed, hot, sweaty, tired and cranky lately.  Welcome to menopause.

I need to drag my ass out of this slump. 

Things I'm thankful for today.

A doctor who listened to me today.
Pulled pork and coleslaw for supper.
I get to go back to this meadow again this August.
Hugs and love from the big guy.
My health.
Melting snow and sunshine.
My children.
My daughter is coming out to visit in May.
A dishwasher that cleans the dishes while I sit and type.
Friends.

What are you thankful for today?

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful for the reminder that I need to be thankful!

    And antibiotics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the menopause thing. My hot flashes are finally starting to calm down after 9 years. I don't think i'll ever be able to wear a turtleneck or a pullover sweater again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for an old friend, music and his gravelly voice.

    ReplyDelete