I think you may have some serious photography talent. From tall straight trees to a boy (Jack) running on the beach
That last photo is simply perfect! There is nothing like kids (and dogs) playing on the beach!
Yes.
Beautiful and so peaceful looking! I hope you are really relaxing!
My blood pressure just went down looking at your photos!
How beautiful and moving!
Your photos from this trip are extraordinarily beautiful.
Beautiful pictures!
Looks like you are all having a great time. Carry on! x0x0 N2
Oh, my. Absolutely fantastic setting, giving everyone some peace and joy.
what splendid photos! I enjoyed them so!
I think you may have some serious photography talent. From tall straight trees to a boy (Jack) running on the beach
ReplyDeleteThat last photo is simply perfect! There is nothing like kids (and dogs) playing on the beach!
ReplyDeleteYes.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and so peaceful looking! I hope you are really relaxing!
ReplyDeleteMy blood pressure just went down looking at your photos!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful and moving!
ReplyDeleteYour photos from this trip are extraordinarily beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are all having a great time. Carry on! x0x0 N2
ReplyDeleteOh, my. Absolutely fantastic setting, giving everyone some peace and joy.
ReplyDeletewhat splendid photos! I enjoyed them so!
ReplyDelete