Friday, August 27, 2021


 


We spent the day at beaches.  It was really foggy in the morning but burned off as the day progressed.  Miles of beach, literally.
 
Poor Lucy's back is acting up and no vet available.   I checked online and gave her baby aspirin.  Hopefully that will take care of the pain and inflammation.   She has spinal spondylitis from damage done during her hunting years.

I saw the news from Kabul and wept.  Jesus,  it never ends and it breaks my heart.  The real world exists even here.





10 comments:

  1. No ... the evil continues even when we try to distance ourselves from it!
    I know you have been able to relax and enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. During the Vietnam War, I spent a great deal of time at the ocean. That beauty sustained me in a way nothing else could. Thank you so much for these glimpses of the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You appear to have found paradise. Try to let the rest of the world go while you're there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your current location looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are spectacular. Put the world away for a while. It will be there when you get back. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Ms Moon, let the world float on by for the time that you have there in paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful beach pictures but my favourite image is the second one - looking up through trees to the sky above.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What amazing beaches and trees! I wouldn't even look at the news if I were you. Just unplug for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those photographs are wonderful. I agree with previous commentors, turn off the news for now and enjoy your beautiful surroundings.

    ReplyDelete