Monday, July 6, 2020



I cracked a piece of my tooth off last week and this morning I had it fixed.  I don't like going to the dentist and I may have screamed and cried when the needle went in.  The tooth is fixed and my face is still frozen enough that I can't really talk so I called my boss, who thought it was hilarious when I tried to talk to her, and told her I was going home.

I can't remember the last time I screamed from a needle, maybe when Katie was born.

While we were on holidays we got a text from my son's girlfriend telling us that they were getting married on July 25th which was a surprise.  And then about a week later my son texted me to let me know that his wife to be, is having a baby in the fall.  I don't trust my son at all, so I guess we wait and see what happens.

Now my son wants his big, happy family.  He wants his son to be a part of his new family.  Needless to say Gracie is losing her shit and she doesn't even know about the new baby coming.  Sigh.

I'm kinda done with everyone's drama.  Becoming a hermit sounds inviting right now.

I think I'll take Heidi for a walk instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment