Saturday, March 12, 2016


I've had a headache for three days.  I had a massage today, hoping that will help.  I also took a muscle relaxant, hoping that will help.

Things I'm thankful for today.

Signed on with a realtor today and officially started looking for a house.
I've seen Canadian geese pairs everyday this past week. 
We can hear them too, flying over the condo.  I love the sound of their honking.
A wander through the greenhouse.
Sunshine and a mild day.
A massage.
Hugs from the big guy.
Very thankful for the weekend.  It's been a hellish month.  One nurse off sick for three months, another for a month and chronically short staffed, which leads to the tight muscles and headache. 
Sleeping with the windows open.
New books to read.
Very thankful we're booked to go to Waterton and Jasper in June.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment