Saturday, February 20, 2016



Things I'm thankful for today.

I'm reading a good book right now.  "The Art of Happiness" by the Dalai Lama and Howard Cutler.  The book is wonderful and a good reminder to always reach for compassion before anything else.  It's not always easy but I tried it at work with a coworker on Thursday and it helped.  Or course the trick is to remember and practice, everyday. 

I'm thankful that I'm healthy and that those I love are healthy.

I'm thankful I have a job I love, most of the time.

I'm thankful that roof over my head is paid for.

I'm am truly thankful for my health.  I care for people everyday who have cancer.  I see how indiscriminate cancer is.  It is a constant reminder that life is precious.

I'm thankful for a delicious supper.

I'm thankful for new shoes for work.

I'm thankful for my bed and the lovely man waiting for me there. 

What are you thankful for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment